SAGE FIXED ASSETS 2022.0 – WHAT’S NEW?
Check out the latest webcast from Sage that highlights the new features and enhancements of Sage Fixed Assets 2022.0. Learn how Sage Fixed Assets 2022.0 can improve your business efficiency, accuracy, and workflow.
This release includes the features and enhancements:
- Import Disposal Information – dispose numerous assets in seconds (subscription only).
- Asset List – quickly see total values for numeric fields, like Cost or NBV, on all assets in a group without running a report.
- Reorder Batch Reports – reorganize the order of your reports with ease.
- Drag & Drop Customization of Asset List – quickly reorganize asset list fields.
- Intuitive Depreciation this Run Enhancement (DTR) – Save time when processing disposals, DTR is correct without manually recalculating depreciation for disposals entered in the current month.
- Asset List Export to Excel Enhancements – save time by not repeating standard formatting steps in Excel. The header column is now bolded and frozen for improved visibility, and numeric columns are auto summed.
- “Browse for folder” Usability Enhancements – easily change the destination folder location for reports.
- Advanced Search Options in Help – save time and reduce search results with an expanded search option.
- Sage Fixed Assets Scanner Update – performance, compatibility, and stability enhancements.
For more information or questions about upgrading, contact your assigned Account Manager.