Managing Your Fixed Assets with Sage Fixed Assets
Take control of your fixed asset management with Sage Fixed Assets. This best-in-class solution gives you the flexibility to manage and optimize your fixed assets through the complete lifecycle. The items that will be covered throughout this exclusive webinar include:
- Managing your Fixed Assets from Project (CIP) through Disposal
- Review Sage Fixed Assets solution components
- Learn how Sage Fixed Assets integrates with Sage 300 and Sage Intacct
- Live Demonstration of Sage Fixed Assets
- And much more!
Benefits of Sage Fixed Assets:
- Keep track of the value of your assets throughout your equipment’s lifecycle. Know what and where your assets are throughout your business with complete visibility.
Maximize Tax Savings
- Stay compliant with IRS regulations with annual tax compliance updates. Keep accurate accounting records that can lower tax payments over your assets’ lifecycle.
Gain Valuable Insights
- Budget and track costs for projects before they become fixed assets. Project the depreciation of assets on a variety of scenarios that fit your complex business needs.
Know True Asset Value
- Avoid risk associated with unidentified ghost and zombie assets, including fraud, property tax overpayment, and insurance premium overpayment.